Certified LeSS Basics
Why Certified LeSS Basics?
The Certified LeSS Basics course is a brief introduction into the LeSS Framework. Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling agile development to multiple teams. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. This highly interactive 1 day LeSS Agile course will help to determine whether LeSS is for you and/or your organisation.
We take secure payment via debit/credit card and invoice.
* Prices exclude VAT
The Certified LeSS Basics course (CLB) is a brief introduction into the LeSS Framework. Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling agile development to multiple teams.
LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
The Certified LeSS Basics course provides a 1-day overview of the framework and some of the essential concepts that it uses. It will help to determine whether LeSS is for you and/or your organisation or not. The Certified LeSS Basics course is also for anyone who is involved in a LeSS effort.
- Why LeSS?
- LeSS Overview and introduction to LeSS Huge
- LeSS Rules and Principles
- Feature Teams
All participants will be receiving a Certified LeSS Basics certificate and an account on the less .works website. The LeSS Basics Certificate will not expire and is a valuable industry known certificate.
- Articulate why LeSS
- Explain how LeSS is a Scrum-based approach on scaling
- Summarize what impact this has on the organisational design (structures, policies, etc.)
- Explain the dynamics of component teams vs. feature teams
- Explain all LeSS roles and their purposes
- Explain why there is one and only real PO and not so-called team POs
- Explain the LeSS Complete diagram, organizing LeSS information in terms of the principles, rules, guides, and experiments
- Explain how LeSS scales over 8 teams
- Analyze one’s own current organisations’ state
- Evaluate the applicability of LeSS in one’s own current work environment
- What organisational impacts LeSS adoption may cause
- What impact would LeSS adoption make to participants’ work life
- Product Owners and Product Management
- Agile Transformation Leaders, Consultants and Change Agents
- Organizational Leaders and Managers
- Experienced ScrumMasters and Agile Practitioners
- Team, Organizational Agile Coaches and Agile Trainers
- Software Engineers and hands-on technologists
Basic Scrum knowledge from training or working in Scrum Teams for a long time is expected (despite the title this is not a beginner’s course). This course is worth 8 SEU’s.
There are no exams and you will receive a Certified LeSS Basics certification.
Courses that open doors
* Prices exclude VAT