ICAgile Professional Agile Coaching Certification (ACC)
Why should I choose ICAgile Professional Agile Coaching Certification (ACC)?
This 2-day intensive face-to-face learning experience focuses on personal growth using the Agile Coaching Growth wheel to guide your journey. It will equip you with new tools, techniques and skills to be the best agile coach you can be and become an ICAgile Certified Professional.
We take secure payment via debit/credit card and invoice.
* Prices exclude VAT
The ICAgile Professional Agile Coaching Certification (ACC) course provides a deep dive into the world of agile coaching
The course is a 2-day intensive face-to-face learning experience with pre-work and post-work done as a mix of individual and group work over video both lasting around 4 hrs. The Pre and Post work focuses on personal growth using the Agile Coaching Growth wheel to guide your journey. The 2-day course focuses on equipping you with new tools, techniques and skills to be the best agile coach you can be and become an ICAgile Certified Professional.
The course focuses on 4 key areas of the Agile Coaching role:
- Professional Coaching – Learn the basics of Professional Coaching from ICF Certified Coaches. Competencies you will start to build include: Active Listening, Powerful Questions, Emotional Intelligence, Presence and Clean Feedback.
- Mentoring – When someone you are working with runs out of ideas what do we do? Learn the core skills of a good mentor and how to support people through the difficult transition to a new way of working and avoid falling into consulting.
- Serving the team – We will look at the basics of team coaching from ORSC trained trainers before moving on to looking at the importance of a solid team launch, coaching plan, impediment removal and conflict.
- Facilitate Learning – Using Training from the BACK of the Room! techniques we will explore adult learning techniques culminating in creating a new learning experience you will be able to use.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive the ICAgile Professional Agile Coaching Certification (ACC)
The certification will not expire and is a valuable industry known certificate.
This course is worth 16 Section C – SEU’s towards Scrum Alliance renewal requirements plus 4 Section B SEU’s for the pre and post work completed with one of our CTC coaches.
Please note: You will only receive the ICAgile Professional Agile Coaching Certification (ACC) when both the pre-work (4hrs), 2-day course and post-work (4hrs) has been completed.
- Self Reflection using the Agile Coaching Growth Wheel
- What is Agile Coaching
- Active Listening
- Clean Feedback
- Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching Presence
- Powerful Questions
- Professional Coaching
- Common Role Changes
- Empathy Mapping
- Systemic Coaching
- Cognitive Bias
- What is a high performing team
- Team Launches
- Team Structure
- Coaching Plans
- Conflict Management
- Training from the Back of the Room
Agile Coaches or aspiring coaches with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice facilitation, professional coaching, mentoring, and teaching in service of Agile teams. Other relevant roles include ScrumMasters, Iteration Managers and Agile Project Managers.
Although it is not a formal prerequisite, we have found that this certification is best pursued after Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) or equivalent such as the CSM
Mandatory Pre and Post work is provided focused on self-reflection using the agile coaching growth wheel
The course is assessed by the instructors you must be able to complete a basic 10-minute coaching conversation to complete the course however the instructors will work with you until you can.
Courses that open doors
* Prices exclude VAT