Visual Thinking and Facilitation
Why Visual Thinking and Facilitation Training?
Our interactive one-day Visual Thinking and Facilitation training is a great course for anybody who wants to bring more creativity and artistic design into their faciliation and team collaboration work. This course will teach you how to visualise your ideas and make team collaboration more effective.
You will learn basic drawing techniques to build a visual vocabulary that can be used to generate ideas and solve problems with your teams.
We take secure payment via debit/credit card and invoice.
* Prices exclude VAT
Visualise your ideas and make team collaboration more effective.
Learn basic drawing techniques to build a visual vocabulary that can be used to generate ideas and solve problems with your teams in this highly interactive one-day Visual Thinking and Facilitation course
Gain the ability to support a working group to express ideas and solve problems effectively by applying a visual language
Build a reusable bank of images and make use of graphic templates that will foster collaborative learning and cultivate innovation
Discover visual thinking tools and techniques that will assist with business alignment and customer engagement.
One day of high quality instruction from Stuart Young , a professional live illustrator and Certified ScrumMaster with a deep-rooted appreciation of Agile Principles. Stuart has harnessed his creative skills to translate concepts and processes into engaging visuals during workshops, events and conferences. Also included are:
- A sketchbook
- Graphic Skills Starter Pack including Neuland SketchOne (black fine-line pen), Neuland FineOne (grey wash outliner pen), Neuland Number One (black wedge pen), Neuland Artmarker (black paintbrush pen), Neuland Big One (grey wash pen) and a handy Neuland Pocket One bag
- A vast selection of reusable images
- A variety of flip-chart size graphic templates
- Scrum Education Units (SEUs) – Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs towards their CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) through the Scrum Alliance.
- PMI Professional Development Units (PDUS) – Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDUs towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
- Practising basic shapes before progressing to idea-focused drawings
- Getting to grips with drawing people, hands and faces
- Active listening exercises
- Collaborative design/ sketching
- Handwriting techniques
- Interactive design
- Layout, flow and structure patterns
- The use of Graphic templates
- Problems solving/ idea mapping tools and techniques
This workshop is aimed at anyone who wants to learn and improve their visualisation skills
There are no prerequisites for the course.
This workshop does not require any pre-course preparation.
This workshop does not provide a formal certification and does not include an exam.
Courses that open doors
* Prices exclude VAT